Regular Share Savings
The first step in joining the Sierra Pacific Federal Credit Union family is to open and maintain a savings account. This account requires just a $5 minimum balance, and we'll put that first $5 into the account for you! All you will need to do is meet our membership requirements, bring in your driver’s license, and we’ll take care of the rest. You will begin earning some of the highest interest rates available right away. Your account is federally insured, comes with free online and mobile banking, e-statements, and more. Regular share deposits are the basic instruments of share ownership. Regular shares pay a cash dividend, which is declared monthly. Dividends are calculated based on daily balances, and are paid the last day of the month in which the dividend was earned.
- If you or one your family members work for one of our Selected Employee Groups, you can become a member
- $5 membership fee paid for by Sierra Pacific Credit Federal Union!
- 2 free check withdrawals per month
- Earn interest on your savings
- Get access to some of the lowest auto, home, and credit card rates
- Free online banking
- Free mobile banking
- Free e-statements
- Free Notary Public
- Federal insured for $250,000